Ever since I heard this song by Collin Raye, I have wanted to find some pictures to put with it. The kids were listening to it again the other day, so I thought "I'm finally going to sit down and do it" -- and I did!
That is the first time that I have heard that song and that was a beautiful song. You did such a wonderful job putting all those pictures with the song, it made it really cute.
6 comments:
that's so cute! and I had to laugh a little at Brian falling through the "roof"...until I saw the hole he left in the ceiling! holy cow!
That is the first time that I have heard that song and that was a beautiful song. You did such a wonderful job putting all those pictures with the song, it made it really cute.
i loved it!!! that was adorable!
First time I've heard it, too. Loved the pictures!!
Bravo! Hurray! That was fantastic Gayle. Really enjoyed it!
That is so cute.
Post a Comment