Our painters were back in town over New Year's, so we put them to work painting our dining room. (Our WONDERFUL painters would be Brian's sister Julie & her daughter Ashley -- I don't think we would ever get any painting done without their help!)
We decided to paint the dining room the same beige color as McKay's bedroom. (I'm sure Julie will love me for posting this picture, but it's the only one I took during the process.)
We love the way it turned out! The room is so much warmer and more inviting. Makes me wish we had painted it a long time ago. Here's a picture with our big chair put back in place (the other furniture wasn't back in yet).
Now we need to get a nice floor lamp and some curtains!
1 comment:
I LOVE it! It looks great. Makes me jealous, though! =) I am really wanting to paint our family room area, but Greg says no way because the ceiling is so high. It would be extremely difficult to do... so I'm sure it will never get done!
Post a Comment