More swimming pictures... (only one more day of lessons!). On Monday all 3 girls ended up working on dives and just getting to jump in off the diving board. (Poor McKay was stuck swimming the entire length of the pool several times -- he had to stop several times along the way and was worn out!)
So I tried taking lots of mid-air pictures (plus a few others too). I'll start with the "others":
Now for "diving" (I don' think any of them quite have the dive down yet, but we're making some progress...).
Hayley and Courtney are working on sitting dives:
And Hannah is doing kneeling dives and also trying to dive off the diving board (but she bends over and then ends up jumping in!):
Now let's JUMP!
Don't you just want to go jump in too? :-)
1 comment:
All of the pictures of the girls jumping in really turned out well. Keep up the good work of taking really cool photographs.
Post a Comment