Each of the kids got their own color so it's easy to tell them apart.
I have many fond memories of the furry toss from growing up. We had a brown one for as long as I can remember that got pretty worn out! It was always the blanket you wanted to cuddle with while watching TV. It was also the best for blanket rides from Daddy. I'm not sure when my mom decided to try making more of them. I remember getting a new pink one when I was in high school that I took to college with me.
The other fun thing about this time of year is we get to pull out the Halloween pillowcases. Brian's mom made several holiday-themed pillowcases for the kids one year (started at Christmas, then throughout the year the kids would get new ones in the mail for the upcoming holidays). It was great! They were excited to see the Halloween cases on their beds after I changed their sheets the other day.
Thanks, Grandma G. and Grandma H.!
P.S. And might I just add that changing two sets of bunk bed sheets has got to be right there at the top of the "Chores I Dislike the Most" list!
3 comments:
I love love LOVE my furry toss. Maybe that needs to go on my list of things I don't want to live without...
A "Furry Toss"??
Gayle, I hear ya when it comes to making bunkbeds. I only have one to deal with...I hate it so much Jaren does it for me!
how fun! i love these! what a cute mom you have.
Post a Comment