awwww! so cute! love your girls!
Hopefully Courtney will always let Hannah help her with her hair, although I wouldn't hold my breath once they hit the teen years. :)
I got a good laugh at that! I remember as sisters doing each other's hair. Or maybe that was us ganging up on Andy trying to make him look like a girl (hard to remember). Seems we used clothespins once...oh, the good ol' days.
How funny and cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
awwww! so cute! love your girls!
Hopefully Courtney will always let Hannah help her with her hair, although I wouldn't hold my breath once they hit the teen years. :)
I got a good laugh at that! I remember as sisters doing each other's hair. Or maybe that was us ganging up on Andy trying to make him look like a girl (hard to remember). Seems we used clothespins once...oh, the good ol' days.
How funny and cute!
Post a Comment