Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Budding Artist



Courtney has become quite the little artist lately! I’ve noticed that her coloring, drawing and cutting skills have really improved. She loves to color and spends a lot of time at the kitchen table. She is careful to color in the lines, choose different (and usually appropriate) colors for each section on a coloring book page, and also likes to color and add details to her own drawings. She will draw, color and cut out whole “families” of animals (dogs, ponies, etc.) that she and Hayley will play with around the house.

She made Hayley a Littlest Pet Shop book the other day. She set up all the Littlest Pet Shop toys on the table as her "models" (see photo at the top). Then she drew several pages of the animals and their little houses. I couldn't scan her pictures, so I tried taking a couple of regular pictures of them:


No comments: