It's Hannah's turn to be "Star of the Week" in her 1st grade class. She was so excited on Friday to bring home the paper about it. We did her poster over the weekend. She glued on all the pictures and also told me what to write for the captions.
Here is what her "All About Me" paper said (she did this by herself, with the exception of the last item):
My name is: Hannah Humpherys
My favorite food is: homemade macaroni and cheese
I can't stand to eat: broccoli
The best movie I've ever seen is: Barbie
My favorite TV show is: Scooby Doo
My favorite book is: The Box Car Children
The best vacation I have been on was to: Las Vegas
My favorite color is: purple
My favorite animal is: pegasus pony
My favorite part of school is: lunch
When I grow up, I want to be a(n): teacher
My family includes: Mom and Dad, 2 sisters and 1 brother
My parents think I'm: cute
Speaking of cute, here are a couple more pictures of Hayley at Oil Ranch (from my friend's camera):
And Hayley saw this "black sparkly" dress in the back of her closet and wanted to wear it to church on Sunday. It is almost too small for her, but she loved dressing up in it! (I've got to be careful, because it's dry clean only!)
No comments:
Post a Comment