We had a little visitor over Spring Break - Flat Stanley. Actually, his official name was "Flat Michael" (the kids had to think of a new name for their own version). He came from McKay's class to spend Spring Break with us.
I think most 2nd or 3rd grade classes do some sort of Flat Stanley project these days. Many times the kids have to send Flat Stanley out to a relative, who then takes pictures with Flat Stanley and returns him. But for McKay's class, they were just supposed to take Flat Stanley with them on their Spring Break, take some pictures, and make a small poster to share with the class.
So here are the pictures we took of McKay with "Flat Michael":
2 comments:
Fun! I'm trying to remember if Kent did this...I know that Kelsey did (she sent it to Amy, who did an amazing scrapbook, which I just brought home this last weekend), and I think that Kent did, too, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment...
Mom 2nd graders don't do it.
Post a Comment