Tomorrow (and tonight) is going to be a crazy, chaotic, exhausting day. They are coming to install our new carpet AND we are crazy enough to have a huge load of mulch delivered the same day. So we are working diligently to get the house ready for the carpet.
We have to move all the "smaller" stuff into the kitchen, bathrooms, garage, etc (anywhere that does not have carpet). Yesterday afternoon I had the kids all help me unload our food storage from the closet under our stairs and put it in the kitchen. They had fun making food towers! (I had a cute picture to add here of the food towers, but I just realized that Brian has already turned off and moved our file server for the carpet project, so I can't access it. I'll post it later when everything is back up!)
I think (hope!) we finished up the painting today (finally). I did the office this morning and tried to touch up some other areas. I will be happy to not see another paint roller for a long, long time.
I had best get back to work trying to move stuff out of closets and other rooms. I hope we survive tomorrow!
1 comment:
looks great!!!! love the chandelier!! wish our house was looking that good!!!
Post a Comment