Just a quick post to say we are all very happy that Courtney went to preschool without crying this morning! Yeah! She had been saying she wasn't going to cry, but then she's said that before and when it came down to it, she would be crying and refusing to get out of the van. This morning, she said she wasn't going to cry and on the way to preschool, she said "Mom, my tummy isn't hurting today!" (That's one thing she tells me sometimes is that her tummy always hurts on preschool days.)
We got to carline and had to wait a few minutes before a teacher came to get her out. I turned around and told her I was proud of her and she said, "I'm proud of myself!" And she got out of the van like a pro (like she always used to, except for the last few weeks). Now I just hope that this will be the turning point and she will keep it up next week!
2 comments:
I wonder what made her start crying....that's weird. Hopefully it won't happen again!!
That's great news! Tell her I'm proud of her, too!
Post a Comment