Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Chocolate Cupcakes

Yesterday was Hayley's turn for FHE treats. I happened to have a couple of cake mixes in the pantry (from a recent sale) as well as a can of chocolate frosting (left over from a school donation), so I asked Hayley if she wanted to do cupcakes. Of course she said yes! And no surprise she picked the chocolate cake mix. :-)

Courtney & Hayley could not wait to try out the cupcakes and help me frost them. We decided I would frost and they were in charge of sprinkles. They each picked a bottle of sprinkles and at first, they took turns putting their sprinkles on the cupcakes but then they decided that all the cupakes needed both kinds of sprinkles.


And you can't frost cupcakes without eating one! Hayley loves the frosting and loves to just stick her finger in it (and everybody elses!).


No comments: