Thursday, April 3, 2008

Is It Summer Yet?

This morning I had some "kid-free" time so I ran a couple of errands. I wanted to check out a new Target that's not too far from us. I found some swimsuits for the kids and decided to buy them now (they all need new ones), even though I doubt we'll do any swimming anytime soon.

Hayley was the first home from preschool and was so excited to try her swimsuit on. Then she wouldn't take it off! I must admit, I'm not entirely thrilled with the spaghetti straps, but the choices in swimsuits are so limited, I decided she's still little enough that it's not that important. And she is pretty dang cute too!



I'll have to get pictures of the other girls modeling theirs too. Although I think Hannah has changed her mind as to whether she likes hers or not (no big surprise there). She was so excited when I first showed it to her and immediately tore the tags off. After wearing it around for a few minutes, she started complaining about not liking the style in the back of the swimsuit (it has the "hole" look) and the complaining grew louder and whinier. So I might have to keep looking for her.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Kelsey needs a new one, too. I told her I'd take her tomorrow after Conference. I'm betting it will be harder to find her one than it was for you to find yours! :)