Friday, April 4, 2008

For Sale

The sign's up...

We're officially on the market! All I can say at this point is "Whew!" What a lot of work the last few weeks have been. (Our realtors did say they thought we'd done a great job and think the house will show really well.) I only hope the "maintenance" aspect isn't terrible, although I know it's going to be stressful on everybody.

We took pictures this morning, so I thought I'd share a few. I don't know which ones will end up on the Internet listing or flyer yet. (And if you've ever been in my house much, you know that getting it to look like this is a big undertaking!)

Another view of the front...



The porch...


The dining room...



The office...



The family room...




The kitchen and breakfast area...




The game room (a hard room to photograph)...


McKay's room...


Hayley's room...


Hannah & Courtney's room...



Hall bathroom...


Master bedroom...



Master bathroom...


2 comments:

Sandra said...

WOW! I'm impressed!! I don't think my house has ever looked that "clutter-less". Good luck!

Amy said...

It looks fantastic!!! I know it will be a pain to maintain it, but just think, all the really hard stuff is DONE! Yea!!!