I got an e-mail today from the director of Courtney's preschool saying their Spring picture proofs were online for viewing. They used a new photographer this time who does everything online. So I just wanted to share the link if anyone wants to see them! (The gallery shows all the kids, so you have to look for her 4 poses amongst all the others.)
Try this link and then click on the Christ Church Preschool - Thursday group. The password is "cc." Jump to page 5 (top left in the pink bar) to see Courtney's four poses (6952-6955). Her class photo is on page 7 (image 7061). Which pose of hers is your favorite?
2 comments:
I think the fourth one is my favorite. My second choice would probably be the first picture. But they are all cute! That's nice that there is a feature where you can compare photos side by side.
I think they're all cute....I can't pick a favorite! Very cool that you can see them all online!
Post a Comment