Thursday, April 3, 2008

House Pictures

Tomorrow morning the realtor is coming over to take pictures of the house to get it on the market. She asked me today if I felt ready for this -- and I told her I'm certainly tired of the "getting ready" stage!

I snapped a few pictures of the outside of the house today since the sun wasn't shining real brightly. Plus, I took one of the garage cabinets while the van was parked outside.




The front of the house (we might need to try a different angle so the trees aren't blocking so much):

And a couple of the backyard:


Tonight I'm busy cleaning up, putting away, and vacuuming for the inside pictures tomorrow. So I'd better get back to work!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Good luck!! It's a really nice house with a great yard, so hopefully it will sell reasonably quickly.