Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Best Friends


I had to share this cute picture I took today of Courtney & Hayley. They really are great friends and play together well (most of the time, that is!), especially when Hannah is gone to school. Today they were just laughing and giggling at lunchtime so I had to get out the camera. When Hannah comes home, sometimes the three of them play together and sometimes Courtney will choose to play with Hannah over Hayley, but for the most part they all play together well. I've also noticed that they hardly ever ask to invite friends over to play, because they always have each other!

I'm sure there is more I could write about tonight (like Hayley getting up at 3:30am or Hannah really losing her lunch box or Courtney telling me she got in trouble at preschool but her teacher said she didn't), but it's very late (another late-night grocery shopping trip tonight) and I still have to make sure I'm ready for preschool in the morning!

No comments: