Thursday, September 6, 2007

Busy Day ... before a Big Day!

Today was another very busy preschool day! We got Courtney off to preschool this morning and hurried back for Hayley's group. As soon as it was over, Hayley and I ate a quick lunch then hurried off for some grocery shopping before we had to pick up Courtney. We ended up having to make a quick stop at a second store to get the right kind of frosting for her birthday cake.

Yep, tomorrow is Hayley's 3rd birthday! She is very excited -- I can't believe my baby is turning 3! We had pink cupcakes for preschool snack today to celebrate.


I am going to attempt to make her a "Hello Kitty" cake tomorrow. The pattern I found seemed fairly easy, which is my main requirement these days! She said she wanted a "kitty" cake and she does like Hello Kitty, so hopefully this will work. Stay tuned for pictures of all the birthday celebrations!
I'll end with a couple of pictures of our "library" in use:

And who says you need a nice, new chair to read? :-)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the chair!!! do you still like the ottoman??

Unknown said...

LOVE the chair!!! do you still like the ottoman??