
I remembered that they had captured a frog once before in the backyard, so I searched through my pictures and found this from May 2006:

This one was a bigger, green frog that Hannah found -- I remember this day because it is the same day that she had her trike accident on the road and messed up her front teeth.
Anyway, the brown frog from yesterday was in the house for awhile and McKay wanted to go release it. The girls wanted to watch it still, so I set a time when we would let it go (about 20 minutes later). However, after a few minutes and the girls having disappeared, I went and discovered that they had put their favorite potty bowl in the bathroom sink and filled it with water again (same potty bowl that was filled with bubble bath, etc. the other night). They had taken the frog out of the jar and had it in the water so it could go swimming! Needless to say, the frog went back outside before it's appointed hour (and the potty bowl has since been relocated to the closet)!
No comments:
Post a Comment