
It's Friday, so that means it's school T-shirt day. The PTO always has a new T-shirt design each year as one of their fundraisers. The last few years, they have offered both regular T-shirts and girl "bling" T-shirts (which are more expensive). The kids were excited to wear their new shirts today.
Courtney came bounding down the stairs this morning saying, "I don't want to be late!" When I asked her what she was going to be late for, she said "Preschool!" The poor girl thought she got to go to preschool every day the other kids go to school. She cried and cried when I told her she has to wait until Tuesday for preschool. Potty training went about typical today -- not as good as yesterday, so we've still got some work to do. (I can hope that she will have a "lightbulb-go-on" moment and just all of a sudden have no accidents, but I seriously doubt that will happen.)
McKay and Brian just left for McKay's first baseball practice. They will probably be a few minutes late because Brian got stuck in traffic coming home from work. I couldn't take him because I'm supposed to be here from 3:00-6:00 for the furniture delivery. (It's 5:20 and it still hasn't come yet.) McKay is playing on a YMCA machine-pitch team again. He has a different coach this year, so hopefully he will enjoy it as much as he has in the past (he had the same coach the last two seasons). Games start a week from tomorrow, so our Saturdays will quickly become much busier than they have been.
It's starting to thunder and get dark outside, so it's possible the boys will end up coming home from practice early!
No comments:
Post a Comment