Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Power of the Pool

Never underestimate the power of the swimming pool! I had told the kids yesterday that if they got their cleaning done by this morning, we could go swimming. As of last night, not much had been accomplished (I wrote about what mischief the girls got into instead...).

So this morning, I reminded them again and they came through! This is about as clean as we ever see the game room and McKay & Hannah's bedroom. (Now I have proof that they can do it all by themselves the next time they groan about it!)






So off to the pool we went for a couple of fun hours!





They picked Windvale pool this time. The play set at this pool is supposed to have lots of water spraying out of various spots, but the motor or something wasn't working today. Didn't bother us too much (it's actually probably better for Hayley because I don't think she would like all the spraying).








No comments: